Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dream Vs.Intuition!!!!

I was busy having my coffee when suddenly I remembered that I have to wish my friend - "Good Morning". I messaged him Good morning and in few seconds, I got a very long reply. I was taken aback..... A long message for a simple Good morning???? Hiding my curiosity, I started reading his message. 

:"Shubhodaya. Tell me about dreams. What are the reasons of having a particular one. Yesterday I was running and when I woke up I was breathing fast. I am not getting deep sleep due to my dreams, I think. Feeling tired every morning and I get good morning from you."

Arey! I wished you good morning and you mean to say that I am sending you good morning when you are tired. My mind raced towards the negative side of the message. I need to control my mind and tame it to be Positive. Hence, I put a full stop to my thinking and returned back and inquired him about his dream. To my litttle knowledge, I knew dreams are reciprocation of the subconscious memory. Its a picture shown by our brain regarding the storages made in our subconscious memory. 

He seemed to be very exciting. He replied back that He was Bhagath Singh in his dream and was running off from cops... I could not hide my smile while reading message. My sister sitting near me should have felt am out of my senses as I was infront of TV and the scene there was more grieving. Then on my further talks, I understood that He is a die-hard fan of Bhagath Singh. I remembered him telling about a dream in which he saw my kid in a dance costume but her leg was fractured. I asked him to think the reason why his brain processed about my kid. He told me day before that we were discussing about my kid and may be because of that. I was taken aback when I heard from him that he never knew my kid is a good dancer. Somehow, it made me think was that just a coincidence that he saw my kid in a dance costume or is it something related to INTUITION...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment